Friday 2 December 2011

Vacant Space

Well... I've spent the last 24 hours reflecting back on the last 30 days, wondering where on earth they had run away too. Is it just me or does anyone else out there feel that since November has past us, there is a vacant gap left from the thrill?

I still have plenty to write and edit when the time comes but since NaNo ended the composure and impulse to write seemed to fade out with it. I will push myself tomorrow and at least get some more words written down to get this book's first draft finished.

It will be done.... Yes it will!

1 comment:

  1. I've felt that way since I finished my 50k.. and I can't seem to get back to my novel just yet. I'm figuring I'll get back to it once I'm home again. So Monday I think I'll start fresh and I'm hoping I actually stick to that! I miss NaNo already!

    ReplyDelete