Sunday 1 April 2012

Exciting Times Ahead

That's right, keep your eyes peeled for what's to come. Perhaps not with myself nor my work but then who really can tell what lies ahead when you put your best foot forward. Some exciting things are planned for the near future. But I'm not telling what or when they will happen, that is for me to know and you to keep watch for.

After the long awaited Koda Conference, which I might add was absolutely fantastic, I have been looking more towards my Target Market, the Audience in which my books are being written for and let me tell you this, it is certainly not an easy task to take on board. However some progress has been made and it has it's benefits.

I don't just write in one genre, it seems to cover a few but they predominately feature along the same theme but also differ and so I find it hard to label them. Which makes it even harder to categorize them. But then we all learn to cope and with wonderful friends, it makes it all the more worth while to power through those barriers and see to it that we do what needs to be done.

Oh and one more thing. Timber Varden finally has the covers that it truly deserves. I shall post them later on to please keep watch for them and let me know what you think of them.

Until then my friends, happy writing and happy reading. May the words continue to capture hearts a plenty.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have planned. That target market stuff is hard but gets easier with time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned so much, too! Hope you feel better, Jennifer. Can't wait to read Timber Varden!

    ReplyDelete